photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

I love spring.
And it has sprung!
This weekend it was absolutely gorgeous!
My sister and me got out Saturday and took some pictures, as you see below.
 
I love how God gives us different seasons.
He gives us change, in just the way we like it.
Every year it is the same...but different.
He gave us, summer, winter, fall, and spring!
Spring is definitely my favorite, winter the least..but to each it's own.
Winter only makes me appreciate spring that much more.
Some people might call it science, I call it God.
 
He also gives us different seasons in our life.
We have the tough winter season and the glorious spring times.
And I thank him for each season, knowing that each one is to my benefit..making me grow,
like the flowers in springtime!
 
 photo IMG_0861_zps732b3f2f.jpg 

 photo IMG_0867_zps75dcfab4.jpg
 photo IMG_0868_zpsa984e8ed.jpg
 
Ecclesiastes 3:1-22
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
 
 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg
 

6 comments:

  1. Great photos!!

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Please stop by my site at http://mamainheels.com/2013/04/08/giveaway-signature-henri-bracelet-seen-on-celebrities/ when you have some time. I'm giving away a signature bracelet seen on celebrities by Henri Lou.

    xo,
    Janise
    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful look! Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images - kudos to your photog (or you, if you have the camera on self timer).

    Popped by from Style Sessions.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 18 year old sister took those, she is great!

      Delete