photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Fun Facts About Me

Here are a Few Friday Fun Facts about Mwah!
 
I eat crushed red pepper on EVERYTHING and keep it in my car, along with tobasco sauce!
I sleep on my left side.
Coldplay is my favorite band, hands down.
I've flown an airplane.
I was baptized on Friday, the 13th AND born on Halloween. (Spooky)
I am afraid of running cows.
I hate fish.
I have never ate sushi.
My favorite place to read is on a hammock.
I never go without nail polish.
My favorite bible verse is Romans 8.18.
My favorite book in the bible IS Romans.
I secretly would like to marry George W. Bush. (No longer a secret)
My #1 place I want to visit, The Holy Lands.
 
Happy Friday, y'all!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg
 photo bloglovin_zps5c12587e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Aeron, you are SO gorgeous! And I love your name. So beautiful and unique. Newest follower :)

    You aren't missing much on sushi...it's not that great! Especially if you hate fish/seafood. How awesome that you've flown an airplane...I read on your "about me" section that you're getting your pilot license?! How cool! My little brother is at the Air Force Academy and wants to be a pilot, too. You guys are braver than I am but I think it's awesome!

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    -Brittany
    funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

    p.s. I'm a Texas girl too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brittany! You are too sweet! Love your blog!

      Delete
  2. haha how cute!
    I love that you've never had sushi.
    I hate fish, so neither have I. But I've heard its "the best".

    Creepy on the birthday / baptism thing.
    I was born on June sixth. or six six. luckily, the year wasn't 1996...
    My friends used to tease me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that megan wants us to come look at other blogs as part of the linkup. love your facts! just the thought of crushed red pepper makes my tongue feel on fire. i'm such a wimp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aubrey! Yeah, I was raised on spicy foods!

      Delete