photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Different Kind of Beautiful.

I just want to say a big thanks to all the encouraging messages from my new readers this week.
I could not go on doing this without you..
so thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am taking a road trip to Albuquerque, NM this morning for a few days.
Excited to see another beautiful countryside that God created.

A little different scenery than my green pastures where the wild flowers grow.
But just a different kind of beautiful.
..just like each one of us are unique in our own beaut!
It would be rather boring if we were all the same cookie cutter images.
I like to think of God as the creative artist, who molded me especially the way He wanted.

For I am 'fearfully and wonderfully made'.

 

Have a beautiful weekend, you beautiful people..


 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg
 photo bloglovin_zps5c12587e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip to NM! I hope you come back refreshed! Praying for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! It was wonderful and rejuvenating.

      Delete
  2. Hey sweets! What a lovely space you have here! So glad to "meet" you!!! Thanks so much for linking up with the Best Of last week! Looking forward to seeing more from your blog!
    xx, Kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stumbled across your site via the link up and am obsessing over this look! the braid, the dress, the backdrop, you look stunning! happy friday pretty! xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      I love your blog, by the way!

      Delete
  4. you are such a beautiful person inside and out. I enjoyed reading through your blog & you are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you Jessica!..that means a lot. I am glad you enjoy my blog!

      Delete