photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

You Only Live Once- False!



You only live once.

I came across a funny quote yesterday that read....
You only live once.
False! 
You live everyday.
You only die once!

It was meant to be funny,
but I found truth in the words.

I don't want to just live every day.
I want to give my angels a show to enjoy!
Joyce Meyer said something cute, 
"The 20 angels watching over you sure are bored to death when you 
go about living each day like it's another ordinary day."
Exactly.
Each day is a gift.
Don't let "The Joy Thief" steal it away!
Get up in the morning telling yourself,
I am going to make this the best day!
I am going to overflow with joy, love, happiness, excitement,
even if I just go to the grocery store!
I will not let anyone steal my joy!
We have only ONE life to live!
Every day is another chance to give it all you got!
Living, breathing, going after your dreams, making a difference!
Find the beauty in each day.
It will become a habit.
Make your angels dance for joy.
Give them a show.
 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment