photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Land of Enchantment

On a lighter note from yesterday's post, my New Mexico was amazing this weekend!
Sometimes I need to just recharge by spending quality time with my family.
Family means the world to me and they are my rock.
I hate having family live so far away.
It is when I wish I possessed super power's..
Or like Jeannie, on I Dream Of Jeannie, just nod my head with my arms crossed and BAM!
I can appear anywhere I wish!
 
This is the view of Albuquerque's mountains..
My heaven will definitely include these.
We did a little shopping Saturday in Old Town, a neat little square full of old antique shops.
It was enchanting, just like the NM state motto says.
 
These photos remind me of a scene from Romeo and Juliet.
Juliet, looking off, daydreaming of her Romeo...
One day we drove up to Colorado to watch my younger cousin play ball.
Be sure and remember that face, he will be in the MLB in no time.
Look at the Rockies. Just incredible!
Makes me think of my favorite movie, Dumb & Dumber.
"You had an extra pair of gloves this whole time?!"
.."Harry, it's the Rockies!"
 I thank God for a beautiful weekend, with my wonderful family!
And the opportunity to see more of His magnificent canvas.
 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg
 photo bloglovin_zps5c12587e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment