photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Friday, April 19, 2013

Funnn Little Friday

I want to end this week on a happy note.
Nothing makes me happier than a little shopping.
So here is a little FYI for ya, I love to shop til I drop!
I feel sorry for my future husband, haha.
 
When we were in Albuquerque last weekend we went to my favorite shop..
Anthropologie!
I could do damage there...
Unfortunately, I have wine taste on a beer budge {metaphorically speaking}.
 
Also, I left a little funny video at the bottom to start your weekend off with.
It's my favorite.
Happy weekend y'all!

 
 
 
 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg
 photo bloglovin_zps5c12587e.jpg
 

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're having a fun time in NM! Haha...thx for sharing that little clip too. I haven't seen that movie in forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Christina! Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. I'm like you, dear. I could totally break the bank at Anthropology. It breaks my heart that I can't afford to even step foot in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linking up from Follow Friends Friday. I am a native New Mexican and LUV the land of enchantment. Thanks for posting the pics of all the interesting places within NM. Stop by my blog some time ... fairiesmarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you're welcome, glad you liked them!

      Delete