photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Monday, April 22, 2013

'Emma Time' is my Favorite Time.

I cannot get over this cutie, she is precious! 
Emma Grace never fails to melt my heart with the sweetest little grin,
surrounded by those round cheeks you just want to pinch.
I can't help but squeeze the heck out of her everytime I am near this niece of mine.

Every girl deserves a niece.
(I am blessed to have two.)

So today, I thank God for one of the greatest joys in my life.
I thank Him for the memories I have made & continue to make with her.
I thank Him for choosing me to be her aunt.
I thank Him blessing me beyond measures for her laughter in my life.
I thank Him for showing me what true love is, by having her in my world.
I thank Him because I do not deserve this gift.
I thank Him for Emma.



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the blog hop, and Google won't let me add you right now, but your bookmarked on my computer to come add you when its working again!

    Anyways, I have a 5 year old sister and feel the same. There so fun!

    Simplystevieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete