photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Motivation

I am lacking motivation this week. My endurance has run a little dry.

It was neat to go back this morning and read past posts. I went back and read the Thanksgiving post. Taking a look at what I am thankful for gave me such a boost.  I think it is important to journal or write down your thoughts periodically. Of course, the Bible is the best source of motivation. However, you can learn a lot from yourself! Funny, how your own words can be medicine to the soul.

When I have trouble pushing myself to run, I think of the best running motivator quote...

 
Same goes for life.
 
When I need a little life motivation, this is a fave to fall on...
 
Isaiah 40:29-31
    He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.   Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;  but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
 
I have to remember, today is a gift. We can choose to do what we want with it.
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment