photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

You Could Be Happy.


I was listening intently...
"Your value should not be determined by how someone else has treated you."
I take it to heart.
To not allow the words or actions of others toward me to sway my position.

God gives me control.
He allows me to be happy.
He also allows me to enter into trials, bad situations, circumstances
that seem never ending.
It is a test.
How will I react?
Will I feel sorry for myself?
Will I shut myself off from the world?
Will I become non-emotional?
Others may tell me..
"You should be offended."
"Doesn't that make you mad?"
"You deserve to be angry with them."
They may say I am naive.
Perhaps I am too positive.
Even comment on how I let people run over me.
....
It is not true.
Because I fully understand one thing.
It is my choice.
Happiness.
So I stand firm.
I let go of pride.
I hold my position in the light.
I will choose to be happy.
.....
And I want each one of you to understand you have a choice...
You could be happy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Matthew 5:8

 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg
 photo bloglovin_zps5c12587e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment