photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Thursday, July 4, 2013

St. Thomas {Part 4} Reminiscing.

Happy 4th to all!
GO USA!

Look at this eye candy.
This is my Heaven.
I wish I could cross my arms and nod my head like Jeannie on I Dream of Jeannie,
and ZAP I would be back in the U.S.V.I.

Here are some fun and beautiful pictures from the trip.

View of Trunk Bay.
Taking a dip in Trunk Bay.
Megan's Beach, where the honeymoon scene from Twilight was filmed!
Megan's beach was a fave of mine.
View from the Ritz.
View from our balcony...wouldn't mind waking up to this everyday!
Sweet ladies.
The infinity pool with some of my favorite people.
Ferry ride to St. John.
At Trunk Bay.
Windy boat ride to Honeymoon bay.
Snorkeling (my new favorite thing) at Honeymoon Bay.
 Sweet friends.
 Kayak time.
 Some pretty great people.
I got to drive the boat!
In front of the Ritz.

Of course I found a hammock.
A happy me.

 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment