photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Monday, May 20, 2013

The Potter and The Clay.

My weekend was so full!
It was a nonstop ball of fun..and it started off with this...
A little mud fight with my two cousins.
It made me feel like a kid again.
I think the best way to relate to kids, is to be one.
My aunt had warned me that they would have me in the mud, and it was no lie.
I don't mind getting a little dirty as long as I get to spend quality time with my family.
It was well worth the sacrifice of getting my clean and washed hair drenched in mud.
....
Sometimes we have to make sacrifices
in order to reach what we have better waiting for us on the other side.
What did I get?
Memories.
.....
And when my little cousin started molding the mud on my face, 
it was like the potter and the clay.
God is the potter.
We are the clay.
If we allow ourselves to be putty, 
He can mold us and shape us into one beautiful masterpiece!


Isaiah 64:8
Yet you, Lord, are our father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.



 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg
 photo bloglovin_zps5c12587e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment