photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

FAITH. FAMILY. DUCKS.

Duck. Dynasty.
 
I am shocked I have not written a post over this amazing family, The Robertson's.
I am extremely glad my aunt made me sit down and watch these guys a few months back.
Talk about using a platform to share The Gospel with the world!
 
If you have yet to watch Duck Dynasty on A&E, PLEASE, pretty please, sit down and watch just one!
It comes on every Wednesday night.
That is all it takes. You will be hooked.
 
IF you want to know a little more about them, here is a link:
But the best way is to watch their show.
And please watch the video below, as well!
 
Even if you do know all about them, you will still thoroughly enjoy the video below.
 
This is an interview with Jase Robertson, one of the 4 Robertson sons.
He talks about Hollywood, reality TV, and most importantly keeping the faith.
You will be amazed, I am sure of it!
 
 
 
Mark 16:15
And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."
 
 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. This made my day!!! Love this show and this family! I wish there was more of this on tv these days. Gotta love them, Jack!! :) Enjoyed this video too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shanna! I wish there was more of this, too.

      AND by the way, love your blog!!!

      Delete