photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Team Hoyt, an Inspiration

TEAM HOYT
This video has been forever engraved in my memory since I watched it four years ago.
The song "My Redeemer Lives" from this video is my favorite song to listen to while running.
I picture this precious father and son, and it makes me run stronger...
 
This is all for today, because if their story doesn't inspire you I don't know what will...
 
 
I run because I can. When I get tired, I remember those who can't run, what they'd give to have this simple gift I take for granted, and I run harder for them. I know they would do the same for me. 

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all this through Him who gives me strength."

"My Redeemer Lives" Nicole C. Mullen

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful story, Aeron! I love you and I am so proud of what you are doing through these posts...witnessing for Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is very encouraging! I love you too.

      Delete