photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gone.


I know I sound like a broken record, but it is all I can think, it still seems unreal. I keep waiting for her to walk through the door.

This weekend was rough. Papaw was more down than ever, and it broke me to pieces. I felt helpless, knowing I cannot take away his pain. I watch him as he sets in a room full of people. 
Everything around him is moving, but he is stand still. 
The world is revolving but he is stopped in time.

I feel his pain.

I want her back.

It is that simple.

I wish I could say I understand.

I don’t.

I want God to give her back to us.
I find myself jealous of God and that He has her.

I miss her so.

Change is never fun…
but I am ready for the seasons to change. 
The cold keeps us inside and we can dwell and what was and now isn’t. 

I think of Joe on the movie Little Women, and how she tells Marmie, 
“I hate change..
Why can’t everything just stay the same?”
I know, Joe. Why can’t it?

I miss my childhood more than ever.

 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg
 photo bloglovin_zps5c12587e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment