photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Friday, September 28, 2012

Stolen

Happy Friday my friends! I am so excited what this first week of blogging has not only done for me but for many of the people who were possibly inspired by God's word. I just want to say God is so good, not that you didn't already know. And thanks again for all the encouragement.

It is such a great feeling to know how much God wants to fight for us, he longs for a deeper relationship with us. He doesn't want us to just know him, but to be completely and irrevocably in love with him. So that no matter what happens, your love with him will transcend all circumstances.

I really never fully understood this until a guy described it to me. He really stepped on my toes but he asked me would I be okay with it just being God and me for eternity, no family, no friends, just him and me, or would I rather have all my family for eternity....wow. I had to spend some serious time thinking about it. My first thought was no, I cannot fathom spending eternity without them. My family means the world to me...

I know it is so hard to comprehend. I think our love for our family or whoever it is can be so strong, but our love for Him should be the strongest.

He has done so much for us and we cannot imagine the extent of his love he has for us. Even when I ran from Him, He chased after me.  I had to realize that I could not fill the hole in my heart with people or things. I finally discovered his love was the answer. Being in love with God makes me complete. I know you are thinking right now!..Jerry Maguire 'you complete me' haha, but it is so true! Suddenly the little, petty things don't matter anymore, he makes you want to be a better person.Just compare it to finding a spouse, everyone wants to be with someone who pushes you to be the best you can be, right? Someone who steals your heart and you long to be with them every moment.

When you discover he is it, you might be surprised how it changes your day to day life. It is a feeling of complete peace and security, and to know he has stolen my heart is such an incredible feeling!


Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Two songs of the day, I couldn't decide on one! 
Stolen- Brandon Heath <---It is sooo good! Brandon Heath knocks your socks off.
All Along- Remedy Drive... <---And this really describes today's post.




No comments:

Post a Comment