photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thank You, Lord.

I don't even know where to begin. It has be eons since I have seen a computer and suffered the loss of an unwritten blog. My life has taken many twists and turns the past 3 months my head is spinning. I am finally getting into somewhat of a routine and am thankful.

I come to you, the reader, today with a grateful heart. I want to spend this time just thanking God. I believe it is crucial to say a special prayer everyday telling Him all the many blessings He has created in my life. It seems when things are going good I forget to tell Him how very grateful I am...I honestly hate that I do this. I am learning to be grateful and content no matter the circumstances and praise Him through it all.

I challenge you all to write down ten things today that you are thankful for and be sure and thank the big man upstairs.

Here are mine, in no particular order...

1. My faith.
2. Family.
3. Friends.
4. Home.
5. Church Family.
6. Job
7. Health
8. Vehicle
9. His Love
10. Understanding




No comments:

Post a Comment