photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Push.

Amy Grant / Better Than A Hallelujah by Josh Wilson on Grooveshark
I woke up yesterday with the biggest smile on my face. That says a lot because I was on my way to run 14 miles with my mom. We are training for the Dallas Marathon. It was a cool, crisp morning and absolutely perfect running weather. At mile 12 something came over me. I felt empowered. It is the feeling God gives me when I run. Another reason why I DO run. People who hate running do not understand why we runners do crazy things like run marathons. It is hard to explain. It isn't because we are crazy, it is something much more. It is the feeling of accomplishment. The knowing that God can give you such a strength to run the distance.
We had a great run {my mom is a rockstar by the way} and she always pushes me. I am so blessed that God has put people in my life who constantly push me to be better, in all aspects of my life. Yesterday I had a dear friend tell me that when down she reads my blog. I continuously forget what a difference encouragement can make. I had been contemplating not blogging anymore, but after she shared that with me I knew there was not an option. So I will continue to write and share what great things God is doing in my life...
I will push myself and continue to push others as long as I breathe.

Do you have that one person in your life who encourages you? I want to push each of you to be that person today? Encourage one person today. Send them a note, a text, an email. Let them know you love them, that they're noticed, encourage them, push them!
Ephesians 4:29
Let no foul or polluting language, nor evil word nor unwholesome or worthless talk [ever] come out of your mouth, but only such [speech] as is good and beneficial to the spiritual progress of others, as is fitting to the need and the occasion, that it may be a blessing and give grace (God’s favor) to those who hear it.
 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment