photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Life is a Blur.

It seems like the past week has been the busiest week of my life!
And it continues to get even more hectic as the days fly by!
Everyone seems a blur, as I ran from place to place!
Literally.
I just drove away after paying for gas,
and forgot to get the gas!

Every waking moment is filled with a to-do.
I blink and the day is gone.
I wish it wasn't like this right now,
but there's nothing I can do..
I just try to enjoy it, by taking a deep breath and smiling while I'm on this crazy ride!
I am hoping life will slow down, soon..
but for right now it is no where close!

This is just a future apology for the lack of writing I will be doing in the next couple of weeks.
I have been consistent the past month, but am about to break that.
Do not be too sad,
I am going to try my very best to fit in a post when I can!
I need some advice on how to slow down!

Here is a verse I'm trying to remind myself lately.
Jeremiah 2:25, from the message,
Slow down. Take a deep breath. What's the hurry? Why wear yourself out? 

 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg
 photo bloglovin_zps5c12587e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment