photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Monday, June 10, 2013

Our Hope ENDURES

This is for all of you who have ever lost hope.
My heart is broken.
As I write these words, I feel the aching pain of disappointment.
Loss.
I hate it.
A hole forms in my heart.
It is an inevitable happening.
Once a piece of our heart, then gone.
We wonder if it will ever feel whole again.
How can it be so?
What can ever be good enough to fill it.
Our understanding can be very small.
I have to realize He makes our hearts complete again.
He feels the holes that are made by
the spears of heartache.
But it is not easy.
Some days, like today,
we want to creep back into that hole.
The one that is filled with the
sorrow,
anger,
disappointment,
and loss.
But He doesn't allow it.
As He wraps his loving arms around us,
He holds our heart in his hands and
He gives us a hope,
that endures all.
The HOPE that wakes us up every morning.
The HOPE that lifts us to our feet.
The HOPE that tells us to keep living.
The HOPE that wipes away our tears.
The HOPE that fills us with joy.
The HOPE that assures us We are Loved.
The HOPE that shines light back into our life.
A hope that
brings us out from the hole,
to make us whole.
The HOPE that brings smiles to our faces.
Because we know,
Our Hope Endures.

 photo 1b88a4c6-1ece-4940-b3b4-9682ee6452e9_zps395bafe1.jpg

Psalm 39:7
And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment