photo 25e14650-b8aa-478c-8eb6-4ff9b84f9500_zps11748770.jpg

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

You Have A Choice (The 5th Card)

I was going to post something different today, but this was sent to me this morning.
It is too inspirational not to share immediately.
you will be astonished by this incredible human being.
 
 
 
I, myself, wonder sometimes why I have been dealt certain cards...a few years ago I let it burden me almost every day.


But I would rather take after Nick, to morph my situation into something beautiful and inspiring.

We all have circumstances that change us for the better or for the worse.
It is your choice.
Do what you may with it.
 
Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment